The Product Makers, an international flavour company.
- Development support and creative innovation
- Cost effective quality products
- Reliable and flexible service
- A team committed to customer satisfaction
- Receiving your product on time to meet project deadlines
With its head office in Melbourne, Australia and satellite laboratories in South America and Asia Pacific region, The Product Makers has the in depth technical knowledge and innovation to create and deliver total, unique flavour solutions.
Operating in all sectors of the food industry, our manufacturing facilities in Australia, China, Brazil, Indonesia and India allow us to provide quality products and strong commitment to customer service and application support.
The end result is the creation of a unique range of flavours tailored to specific technical system requirements.
A global recognised leader, forefront in flavours and bio active ingredients, TPM will continue to grow and position partnerships in major, mature and developing markets.
To transform our passion for flavours, our creativity and innovations to our customers creating unique, superior and economically world-class competitive quality products.
We will continue with customer collaboration, dialogue in development and creativity of existing and new products. This will incorporate a vision of sustainability, an improvement of consumer lives and well–being.
We will pursue innovation offering flavours with unique palette profiling, taste ingenuity with efficient logistical and product costs.
Engage our customers to explore new ideas inspired by innovation and knowledge delivered through all our employees, motivated to challenge future requirements.
- To focus on satisfying our customers and the regulatory authorities, through the ; -Supply of quality and food safety assured products
- Provision of technical support
- On time delivery of products
- To achieve further local and international growth of our business
- To explore innovations in our processes and products
- To continually maintain the competencies of our workforce
Adherence to this policy is essential to the long term success of the company and to achieving customer and employee satisfaction. Each level of the organisation is therefore required to actively support this policy and encouraged to provide for its continual improvement
Customer Partnership and Service
- Locally manufactured flavours
- Stock held on floor against customer forecast
- Minimum 10 Working day lead times (If TPM has a manufacturing site in your country)
- Reliable and flexible service
- Fast delivery of samples and orders
- Team committed to customer satisfaction
- Quality products
- Creation and application support
- Flavourists and Food Technologists for R&D service
- Dedicated R&D staff to work closely with customers
- Develop new concepts based on latest market trends
- Asian Flavour Profiles
- HALAL and Kosher available
- Flavour Training and Tasting
- Sensory Training
- Global sensory and consumer science set for on site training to standardise knowledge in flavour perception and expression. Our sensory centre is located at our corporate R&D facility in Melbourne and provides a controlled test environment.